1. warm and fuzzy 溫暖的毛茸茸的
2. It's cold outside, but your heart is warm. 外面天氣很冷，但是你的心是溫暖的。
3. family reunion 家庭團聚
4. Christmas is really a family time. You might see on TV, things about Christmas. but really, Americans we don't really, on Christmas day, the 25th, or on Christmas Eve, the 24th, we don't really go out, we stay home with our family.
5. religious 宗教的
6. commercialize 商業化的
7. family tradition 家庭傳統
8. For my family on the 24th and 25th, we go to church. But the rest of the time we stay home with our family.
9. I remember when I was little, I was so excited, I would wake up at 4AM. And my parents made a rule: You can go see your presents until, I think they said 7AM? Maybe 6AM?
10. white lie 善意的謊言
11. Santa Clause 圣誕老人
12. chimney 煙囪
13. milk and cookies 牛奶和餅干
14. stocking 圣誕長襪
15. gift wrapping 包禮物
16. anticipation 期待
17. Remember the religious side of Christmas is waiting for baby Jesus to be born. It's also religious anticipation.
18. But for children and some adults, it's anticipation about "what presents am I going to get?" 但是對孩子和很多大人來說，期待是關于“我要收到什么禮物?”
19. The Christmas business is very important. 圣誕節的生意是很重要的。
20. There's a return policy on almost everything. 幾乎所有東西都有退貨條款的。
21. receipt 收據
22. take off the price tag 標價牌拿掉
23. gift receipt 禮品收據
24. honey glazed ham 蜜汁火腿
25. If you're Jewish, then on Christmas you go to have Chinese food. 如果你是猶太人，圣誕節你就去吃中餐。